Dear Abba,
thank You for loving me even before I learn to love myself
thank You for never letting me go even through my crazy singleness season that I learnt what You've always intended with relationship
thank You for creating my life in such a way that there's no other explaination than Your hands being in it
thank You for making wait for things I've prayed for, it makes me understand the value of the life I dreamt of, or to be correct the life You've put in my heart
thank You for Victor, this equally crazy, strong-headed man You put in my life
thank You for the love You put in his heart first, and he continues to tend it, until the same seed grows in my heart also
thank You for everything
I wish I didn't spend so much time crying and questioning what You're doing with my life
Thank You, Abba
sincerely your forever little girl,
Edys
No comments:
Post a Comment